Saturday, October 1, 2016

How I lose weight? Quick healthy meal in under 10 minutes - Stirfry with spiralized zoodles


Fancy a quick healthy meal tonight but need some inspiration!? Well look no further, I filmed my DELICIOUS dinner tonight. Lemon, garlic and chilli seafood stirfry with spiralized zoodles! This recipe is paleo, low fat, low carb and full of AMAZINGNESS! It took less than 10 minutes, filmed in pretty much real time!


Ingredients:

2 garlic cloves

1/2 small red chilli

Red and Yellow bell pepper

1 packet of fresh or frozen seafood

1 tbsp of #Flavorgod Lemon and Garlic seasoning

1 zucchini


I absolutely love this recipe because it is so quick and easy. It is also one of the most delicious things I have eaten in a long time, and I eat a lot of things!


Here is the link to my actual spiralizer: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiralite-Vegetable-Spiralizer-by-Spiralz/dp/B003NXR086/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1432161975&sr=1-4&keywords=Spiralizer


My weight loss journey has been documented here on YouTube.. everything from starting 6 years ago, losing 147lbs, having loose skin, tummy tuck surgery and now maintaining my weight successfully pretty much every day. Please subscribe if you would like to join my for the journey……


My usual accounts – Follow me

www.facebook.com/loseitlikelauren

www.instagram.com/loseitlikelauren


Send me your progess on snapchat – blueeyedbetty

Read More: Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss



How I lose weight? Quick healthy meal in under 10 minutes - Stirfry with spiralized zoodles

Artikel Terkait

How I lose weight? Quick healthy meal in under 10 minutes - Stirfry with spiralized zoodles
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email