Saturday, April 9, 2016

Vlog #1: A Day In My Life: Healthy Vegan Recipes, Home Life and My Singing Career


http://iamveganlicious.com


Vlog #1: A Day In My Life


I am down stairs, I put on some jogging clothes I usually love actually always love to wear just my trousers and my shirts, I love the basics guys. So I’m in the kitchen, I’m sorry for my voice, and I start with my water and 1 piece of lemon. It’s good for hydration, it’s always good to wake up and to drink water, even just water you don’t have to put lemon in it if you don’t want to, but the lemon is very good for you and it flushes also all the toxins in your body. So I’m going to drink this and I’ll see you later. So after I drink some water with lemon, I am going to have some breakfast. So usually I have breakfast between 8 and 9 a.m, and nowadays I really love my oatmeal. This is oat flakes with soymilk, I cook them with soymilk and then I add 1 banana with some cinnamon and then on top of the oats I sprinkled some coconut sugar. I’m also going to eat these nice strawberries, they’re frozen, I have to wait a little, so I usually eat a lot in the morning because,… then I’m quite full and I don’t have to munch on other bad stuff around 10 or 11 and yeah this meal will last me I think maybe 3 or 4 hours so. Ok I’m going to eat this.


So while I’m eating I put some candles on, I really love candles by the way I’m working so yeah I’m working on my website and I just download this fantastic workshop about how to rank videos, so I really want to grow my you tube channel for you guys. I just want to create consciousness around the world and yeah I know I have to start small, but I don’t mind. I love doing this, so yeah I think I will be sticking around here in my living room for a few hours so I’ll see you later.


My wonderful, oh look how creamy it is, banana strawberry coconut milkshake, and we still have some left so, yes.


So I just took a bath and I really got so relaxed so that’s very nice, cause I have a long day today, I’m heading off to work, I will show you later I have a gig in Amsterdam on a I think it’s going to be very very nice, it’s a party, it’s a company’s party, company of lawyers so in the hard rock café in Amsterdam. So we will check that out tonight so I’m going to do my hair and my makeup and I will see you later. Bye.


I’m back and you can see I have my make up on girl. Yes of course. So right now I’m cooking. I’m cooking fig in curry I will show you later what I did so I’m going to prepare everything, I do not cook with oil so I’m, I put the vegetables in the pan and I stir fry them and when it’s sticking a little bit then I pour a little bit of water that’s a good tip. I cook some rice I’m really a rice junkie right now, I love my rice, and I boil some coconut milk and low fat coconut milk and I put some curry paste in it for the flavor so yes you will see that later.


So, dinner is served and like you can see I did eat I forgot to film so, but as you can see I still have some left so it’s brown rice with vegetable and I boiled some low fat coconut milk with some spices and then I poured in, –well I stir fried the vegetables without oil and then I add all the vegetables to the coconut milk and I left it for a few minutes and then I put it on top of the rice so it tastes good it’s a little bit spicy, but I don’t mind.


Hey guys, I’m in the car on my way to work, don’t try this at home, and yeah so I have a gig in Amsterdam at the hard rock café for a bunch of lawyers.


I am really blessed, it was fantastic, people were very friendly, and I really worry not in a party mood. So like you could see right now I’m going home it’s 1pm, no 1 am sorry 1 am and I’m little bit tired but I also have a lot of energy left and yeah…

So I want to thank you for watching my video, this is my first Vlog yeeheeey! I’m very happy and very excited guys I really hope that you enjoyed it and just let me know what you think. Do I need to do more Vlogs what do you want to see, so please subscribe if you want to stay tune and see more Vlogs and more recipes and videos and I will see you next time, bye!


Get more health tips and delicious recipes here: http://www.iamveganlicious.com


Want my future videos just like this don’t forget to subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwEQCMMvuZFfarqV_3b8xQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG34noHAVIQ

Video How To Make A Smoothie for Weight Loss!


* For More Information About My Journey And For Great Recipes

Check Out My Website.

http://www.iamveganlicious.com


* Want To Subscribe To My Youtube Channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwEQCMMvuZFfarqV_3b8xQ


* Subscribe On my Facebook For Health Tips and Delicious

Recipes: http://facebook.com/iamveganforlife


* Check out my Twitter Page

http://twitter.com/noradalal


Vlog #1: A Day In My Life

Read More: Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss



Vlog #1: A Day In My Life: Healthy Vegan Recipes, Home Life and My Singing Career

Artikel Terkait

Vlog #1: A Day In My Life: Healthy Vegan Recipes, Home Life and My Singing Career
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email