Monday, May 30, 2016

WEIGHT LOSS VLOG ~ Work day - Exercise - Meals


Just another day in my life and weight loss journey! I vlogged from the morning till the evening to show u my meals and exercise on a work day.


– Ingredients for today’s burrito: flour tortilla, kidney beans, mushrooms, cabbage, jalapeño Greek yogurt, and spinach.

– Videos for Turkey Tacos and Plant Based Tacos on my YouTube.

– Video for my oil free French fries on my YouTube.


FOLLOW MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY ON INSTAGRAM @JENN23691 DOWN 70.6 LBS SO FAR!


If ur interested in the Body Analyzer1 Scale u can get 60% off with discount code jennvp at http://vpwow.com/jennvp


If ur interested in the TeaMi Blends detox teas I drink u can use discount code JENN for 10% off all ur purchases at http://www.teamiblends.com

Subscribe: Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss



WEIGHT LOSS VLOG ~ Work day - Exercise - Meals

Artikel Terkait

WEIGHT LOSS VLOG ~ Work day - Exercise - Meals
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email