Friday, May 6, 2016

Healthy Snack Ideas for Weight Loss! | Melanie Murphy


Watch for some great healthy snack ideas, perfect to take with your lunch to school or university, to help you shape-up and lose fat, or simply to stay HEALTHY!


These are just some of the things I ate when I was losing 4 stone (50lbs) and which I still eat to this day (because I LOVE them all!)…you can pretty much eat an unlimited amount of this stuff as your appetite will adjust & you will learn to naturally regulate the quantities of food you eat at each mini-meal, due to the protein/fibre and vitamin/mineral content! No counting calories or measuring requred :)


I am not a nutritionist or a doctor, just sharing tips from experience & my own research!


Subscribe/comment/like for more health videos!


My Blog: http://melaniieblogs.blogspot.ie/


Healthy Snack Ideas Weight Loss Lose Transformation Before After Good for You Gluten Free What I eat my diet calories 10lbs 20lbs 50lbs lose a stone eat this not that flat stomach tummy secrets 2014

Subscribe: Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss



Healthy Snack Ideas for Weight Loss! | Melanie Murphy

Artikel Terkait

Healthy Snack Ideas for Weight Loss! | Melanie Murphy
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email